Sunday 17 April 2011

oh my god ! -.-"


oh my god !
i lost my diary a few months ago
i thought i misplaced it somewhere
or maybe i left it in my room at home
but
i just found out that
somebody found it
the warden
yes, THE WARDEN TOOK IT

how did i know ?
well , the red house peeps cleaned up the warden's apartment
i understand if it's the common room
perhaps i left it somewhere and the warden found it
but it's in the apartment (block A)
meaning to say , the warden didn't want me to find it
and obviously she already read the whole thing

i feel like my freedom and privacy were jeopardized
shit! well technically , am not mad at the warden
but the fact that it's my privacy
and i demand privacy .
 i'm speechless now
THANK GOD that i didn't write bad things about this college or the peeps in it

i think i should announce it to everyone that 
I VALUE RESPECT AND PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment